Get to know the Turning Pointe Autism Foundation team, mission and vision, by joining us as a volunteer! Opportunities vary to accommodate most schedules and skill sets.
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday
- Greet visitors, answer and direct incoming calls, assist with light office work
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, procedures, manuals, and other documents
- Good verbal communication, listening, and organizational skills
- Related experience preferred
Part-time Coffee House Support
This volunteer opportunity is in our new “Made to Inspire Café” located within the Lexus of Naperville dealership.
- Mentor/support alumni and current students of the Turning Pointe Career College while they assist customers in the café
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Coffee house experience preferred
Turning Pointe hosts several special events each year. Volunteer assistance with management of each will help to make sure our events run smoothly. Volunteer opportunities include soliciting local businesses for support, planning and preparing during the months leading up to an event, assisting with day-of logistics, management of activities and prize fulfillment.
To become involved, or learn more, please .